Friday, September 2, 2011

Second Sleep

In my house we have something called second (sometimes third) sleep. This is after first sleep. If you make it to third or maybe fouth sleep, then you are sick. But second sleep is good. How much sleep does anyone need & really get? I take Ambien. My hubby takes Ambien. My sons will sometimes take one. I remember a time when I could sleep. Now we can't sleep. I'm pretty sure we have insomnia.But there are so many things you can do in the middle of the night.I clean,cook,& organize my house.

Then around 2 in the afternoon we have siesta time. (not third sleep!) This is just a quick nap. So how much sleep can I survive with? I'm TIRED!!

1 comment:

  1. Without a clock I sleep from sun down to sunrise in the summer when the days are long. If it is winter I am usually up at 6am and down by 9 PM I think sleep is wonderful, but when my kids were very small sleep was elusive. I did not sleep well or at all.

    ReplyDelete