Friday, August 26, 2011

Purses

I was in a restaurant yesterday & I noticed women's purses. What kind of purse matches what kind of woman? How many purses does anyone have? I have many,many purses. But I tend towards big leather sacks. Like I could put a whole weekend in my purse. And I love the smell of leather. So how many should a woman have? I switch mine around a lot. I think I have at least 25 bags. An obsession or collection? There were 20 women & each had a different purse but the purses matched the women.does your purse match you? Is it a purse or handbag? What's the difference?

2 comments:

  1. Hi merge,
    My life style is very simple. My bag is black an nd made by travelon. It carries basic necessitieswallet hair brush and toothpaste and toothbrush. I also carry some costume jewelry two sets so I can add if I rant to. Like I said I am very simple light and small

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate carrying things. Have done for years and years. I don't spend money on tons of handbags; I typically have one bag and then a few different evening bags for going out. But we don't go out these days! Shame!

    ReplyDelete