Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Womens Strength

My uncle died last week & I started thinking about strong women. My aunt had taken care of him for a long time & now she was "unemployed". So I was thinking about how much women have to put up with emotionally & physically. Of course I can't lift a cinderblock but I can deal with almost anything. Men used to leave for war( now women do too) but women had to stay & deal with everything.I know this isn't anything new but I was just thinking about all the strong women I know.The women in my family are very strong women.My grandma, my aunts, my cousins, my nieces & sis-in-law are all very strong women. I am in awe when a woman does a" mans" job. Police, Fire, Military,Automotive were all traditionally a "mans" job.But it's also the quiet ones like my aunt who take care of men & continue to live on that I think of. Many women I have met online who have stories of strength to tell. My sis-in-law who lost her daughter last year, my grandma who is 98 yrs old, my other sis-in-law who's hubby has been out of work for over a year, & my aunt who just lost her hubby.These are strong women.Love to All.

1 comment:

  1. I featured your tip and a link to your blog on my post this morning... check it out. believingboldly.com

    ReplyDelete