Monday, October 10, 2011

Passwords!!!!!

I am soo annoyed with passwords! Everything I am trying to do on the computer needs passwords. I have forgotten every one I have so I try to make new passwords & am locking myself out of everything. Why can't I just get a coupon without joining a website & making a new password? A certain bookstore whose e reader I have is always wanting a password. What is so secret about what books I read? ARG! I want the same password for everything & anything. One secret code is all I want. Something easy that I can remember. Something like "Password", or "Secret". That would be easy. How about no passwords unless I want a password? My choice. I have to go & call a customer service # for a certain bookstore. The password is Barnes & Nobles!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I now keep a wordpad document on my desktop that is called Passwords. It has all my passwords and user names and emails and even secret questions on it. Then when I need a password, there it is. I used to keep them in a little notebook but that didn't work for some reason. This file is in alphabetically order so it is easy to use.

    ReplyDelete