Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pink Ladybugs

This weekend I am finally going to Fla! In honor of a lady I never met. About a year ago I had a breast cancer scare. My husband was traveling alot & wasn't home. One night I found a breast cancer web site & I logged on. I told my story about how scared I was. Immediately  a woman answered me. She called herself Cajun Lady. This woman calmed all my fears & answered my questions. I then met many more women on this site. We all talked till late in the night. The support was fantastic. Cajun Lady then became Angel Mama to many of us. She calmed many women. Many women have since died & Angel Mama became a real Angel Mama in heaven. So a few of us are going to meet at one lady's house. Her name is Faith.There will be tears but also laughter. We will talk about the Cajun Lady, Angel Mama, & all the others who have died. I do not have breast cancer but am considered a high risk patient now. Please support breast cancer research. Too many Pink Ribbons, Too many Angel Mamas.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how connected we can become to people we have never met in person. People who have been there for us in a time of need or in a search for knowledge. All on our computers. I hope your trip is everything you want it to be and more (By the way, I am so glad to see you blogging.).

    ReplyDelete